- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package Taco Seasoning
- 1 bag taco flavored Doritos
- 2 cups taco cheese
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 3 or 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained
- 8 oz salsa
- 4 oz taco sauce
- cook beef according to instructions on taco seasoning package. place in fridge to cool.
- put lettuce in a large mixing bowl, add salsa and taco sauce. add equal parts of thousand island dressing and french dressings—start with about 3/4 cup of each. mix well. you may need to add more dressing later.
- add carrots, cheese, cooled beef, olives. mix well.
- crush a few handfuls of chips and mix in with salad.
- remember to save some chips for leftovers.