Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 slices of deli ham (don’t be cheap, get the good stuff)
- 20 slices of pepperoni
- 1 small box pasta
- roll ham, cheese, pepperoni, and mustard (to taste). squeeze to get a nice and tight roll. pound chicken to 3/8 inch thickness. roll chicken around ham roll. use toothpicks to fasten seams together.
- roll log in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs. put in hot oil until golden brown. remove and set in baking dish. repeat for all chicken breasts. top with provolone cheese if you like.
- place baking dish in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- start cooking pasta about 15 minutes before the chicken is done.
- enjoy, but don’t forget to remove the toothpicks.