- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cups instant white rice
- 2 cups colby & montery jack cheese
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1 small can green chilies
- 2 15oz cans enchilada sauce
- 8 burrito shells (about 8-inch round)
- make the instant rice.
- cook ground beef and onion.
- with beef and onion mixture, add rice, green chilies, half of enchilada sauce, and 1 1/2 cup of cheese. mix well.
- scoop some into burrito wrap. roll. put in baking dish.
- when all burritos are done, pour remaining enchilada sauce, sprinkle with black olives, green onions, and remaining cheese. bake at 425 degrees for 60 minutes.